ExportRDF error: not a valid URI
Valerio Pelliccioni
2017-06-08 08:15:47 UTC
Hello,
If I try to export the RDF of any article from my wiki (tunearch.org) I get:
This page contains the following errors:

error on line 18 at column 21: xmlns:wiki: 'http://http://tunearch.org/w/wiki/Special:URIResolver/' is not a valid
URI
error on line 19 at column 29: xmlns:category: 'http://http://tunearch.org/w/wiki/Special:URIResolver/Category-3A'
is not a valid URI
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

This didn't happened before 1.28.0
Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Valerio Pelliccioni
__________
VERSION:
MediaWiki 1.28.0
PHP 5.6.30 (cgi-fcgi)
MySQL 5.6.36-82.0-log
SMW: 2.4.5
ICU 4.8.1.1
Michael Erdmann
2017-06-08 10:59:04 UTC
Hi Valerio,

you might want to check the enableSemantics configuration in your
LocalSettings.

It probably contains sth. like this
enableSemantics('http://tunearch.org');

Either replace it with
enableSemantics('tunearch.org');
or
enableSemantics('http://tunearch.org', true);

HTH,
michael
Post by Valerio Pelliccioni
Hello,
error on line 18 at column 21: xmlns:wiki: 'http://http://tunearch.org/w/wiki/Special:URIResolver/' is not a valid
URI
error on line 19 at column 29: xmlns:category: 'http://http://tunearch.org/w/wiki/Special:URIResolver/Category-3A'
is not a valid URI
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
This didn't happened before 1.28.0
Any help appreciated.
Thank you.
Valerio Pelliccioni
__________
MediaWiki 1.28.0
PHP 5.6.30 (cgi-fcgi)
MySQL 5.6.36-82.0-log
SMW: 2.4.5
ICU 4.8.1.1
DIQA Projektmanagement GmbH | Pfinztalstr. 90 | 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 715454 | USt-IdNr: DE283037270
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Erdmann, Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. Daniel Hansch

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this
email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this
email is strictly forbidden.
Valerio Pelliccioni