Changing CSS
Larry Martell
2017-07-12 11:59:30 UTC
I want to make a CSS change. I found the CSS I need to change in
skins/MonoBook/main.css (I want to change #p-logo a). I changed it
there, but the change does not seem to take effect. I did restart the
PHP process but still no joy.

Now I realize skins/MonoBook/main.css is probably not the best place
to make this change. I googled and it says to change Common.css. But I
do not have that file. Where would that file be located?
Hermann Schwärzler
2017-07-12 12:13:30 UTC
Hi Larry

that's
MediaWiki:Common.css

In case you want to use JavaScript as well there is
MediaWiki:Common.js

Greetings
Hermann
Larry Martell
2017-07-12 12:17:07 UTC
What would the path on my system to that file be? I see a dir
extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/src/MediaWiki - would I put the
Common.css in there?

Hermann Schwärzler
2017-07-12 13:23:29 UTC
Hi Larry,