[Semediawiki-user] format=array within an table template
Ralf Hagenbuck
2017-07-17 13:33:01 UTC
I have a query (A) with formt=template template=RP_Objekt and within the RP_Objekt template another query (B) with format =array. I hoped to build a table output, where some date come from a different entity within the wiki.

Query A is embeddet within a table and looks like that

{|
!colspan="3"|Daten der Rechnungsposition
!colspan="1"|Daten des Rechnungsobjektes
!colspan="6"|Daten des AKS-Objektes
|-
!1 Rechnungsposition
!2 Haushaltsstelle
!3 gehört zu AKS
!4 Geschäftspartner
!5 Klartext
!6 Datum Beginn der Abschreibung
!7 Dauer der Abschreibung
!8 Anschaffungs- /Herstellungskosten (Brutto)
!9 VgstNr gewählt
!10 Erläuterungen Anlagenbuchhaltung
|-
{{#ask: [[Ist Rechnungsposition::wahr]]
|?Haushaltsstelle UstNr
|?Gehört zu AKS#
|?RPID#
|format=template
|template=RP_Objekte
|limit=2000
|link=none
|mainlabel=RP
|intro='''<big>Liste der Beschaffungsvorgänge (Haushaltsstellen mit AKS-Objektdaten)</big>'''
}}
|}

Query B build the row of the table like:

{{!}} [[{{{1|}}}]]
{{!}} {{{2|}}}
{{!}} [[{{{3|}}}]]
{{!}}{{#show:{{{4|}}}|?Geschäftspartner}}
{{!}}
{{#ask:[[{{{3|}}}]]
|?Klartext
|?Datum Beginn der Abschreibung
|?Dauer der Abschreibung
|?Anschaffungs- /Herstellungskosten (Brutto)
|?VgstNr gewählt
|?Erläuterungen Anlagenbuchhaltung
|format=array
|pagetitle=hide
|headers=hide
|propsep=<br>{{!}} %nbsp;
}}
{{!}}-

At least this gives back all the data I like but it does not format a table from within the 5th column and on. Instead it simply includes the data as pure text in cell 5of each line like that:

Durchflussmengenmessung

| 10

| 4.879,6 €

| 4.22 01

I found format=array much more elegent than incuding several {{#show:{{{3|}}}|? ThisOrThatThing}} into the template, (wich works like in line 4, but it feels much slower).

Is it possible to complete a table like that?